Azure Specialization Query

Copper Contributor

Hello,

We are a solutions partner that is looking at obtaining a couple of advanced specializations in the Azure tracks. I have a couple of queries that I think are unclear from the checklists:

1. In the case of required evidence from customer projects for the various controls in the audit checklist, is it acceptable to have evidence from multiple customers for the various controls? Or do we need to satisfy the requirements across all controls for the same set of customers?
  2. Believe that customer projects cited across Module A and B can be different. Pls confimr my understanding.
  3. Is there a standard template available from/recommended by MSFT that is available for documentary evidence? Asking this for assets like Project Plan, Functional Specifications, Solution Design Documents, Architectural Diagram etc
  4. Also are all of these required evidences mandatory for fulfilling the requirement of each control? Or do we provide some of them?

I know this post is long, but any direction/guidance here would be sincerely appreciated.

Thx!

2 Replies

@cstanton20 can you help here? Thank you kindly!

@AJ-Orion he is out of office until next week, so please be patient! Thank you! 

For us it would be also interesting whether the evidence has to be created during each phase of the project or not simply in the 12months/24months after the project has been completed.
I have a clear assumption what the answer is but as it is not stated in the checklist of course I am hoping for the less strict answer.